The Canon T7i or EOS Rebel T7i is also known as Canon EOS 800D and EOS KISS X9i is a digital-lens reflex camera. The CanonT7i is an entry-level camera and it is said that it is even better than a smartphone and has many more features. The quality of the image is very good and has a high ISO sensitivity. The autofocus of the camera is also great. It has a touchscreen display and a fantastic battery life. The camera has in-built WI-FI, NFC, and Bluetooth features in them. The camera is also very easy to handle.
The Canon T7i is a 240 megapixel CMOS sensor with dual pixel CMOS autofocus. It has 45 cross-type autofocus points. The camera has a high-speed continuous shooting feature that is 6 frames per second. The quality of the images shot by the cameras is also great and it is easy to handle. It is an entry-level camera and has advanced features that will impress the users. The camera has WI-FI, NFC, and Bluetooth. It is well-suited with the Bluetooth remote.
The Canon T7i CMOS sensor DSLR. the camera cannot have multimedia cards in them. The camera has dual pixel CMOS autofocus and has 45 cross-type autofocus. The ISO of the camera ranges from 100-25600. It also offers high continuous shooting up to 6 frames per second. The video recording capability of the camera is 1080 pixels at 60 frames per second and has movie electronic IS. it has 15 custom functions with 44 settings. It is also a beginner-friendly camera. It uses the EOS Utility Webcam Beta Software to change the camera into a high-quality webcam.
Summary List of Best Canon T7i 📷 Bundle Deals:
Canon T7i and Canon T6i
The Canon T6i is the predecessor of the Canon T7i.
- The Canon T7i has a maximum video frame than the Canon T6i. The T7i can take video at 1080 pixel up to 60 frames per seconds whereas the T6i can shoot at 1080 pixels up to 30 frames per second
- The battery life of T7i is longer than the T6i. it can take 600 shots at one go whereas the T6i can take only 440 shots
- T7i has faster continuous shooting than T6i that is 6 frames per second vs 4.8 frames per second
- T7i’s RAW buffer is bigger thaT6i’s
- The T7i is lighter in weight than the T6I
- The extended ISO is higher in T7i, that is 51200 vs 25600
- More autofocus points are available in T7i than in T6i
- Light in weight
- Excellent battery life
- High ISO and great image quality
- Touchscreen display
- In-built WI-FI, NFC, and Bluetooth
- Fast and accurate dual pixel autofocus
- Cannot change the auto ISO minimum shutter
- Has excellent battery life but not as good as other DSLR’s
- Cannot edit the RAW file within the camera itself
The Canon T7i is a good DSLR. The image shot by the camera is of good quality. The camera is light in weight, compact, comfortable, and has a good focus on the subjects. With all these features in the camera, it is not cheaper in price.