The Nikon D3400 is designed in a way so that it can take images of better quality than a smartphone. It is a DX-format 24.2-megapixels with CMOS sensor and expeeds 4 image processor. The camera is lightweight, well-designed, and also a guide for first-time users. The sensor of the camera is designed to achieve sharpness and resolution on the images shot. Other than the image creation the camera has other features such as snap bridge, Bluetooth, etc.
The Nikon D3400 is a 24.2-megapixel DX-format F-mount DSLR. The camera can be used by both beginners and regular users. The Nikon D3300 is replaced by the Nikon D3400. The body or lens kit of the DSLR is different in different countries. The camera expeeds 4 image processors and the ISO ranges from 100 to 25600. The camera also offers NFC, WI-FI, and Bluetooth connections. The camera also offers ten different effects that sharpen the images or videos.
The D3400 is a 24.2-megapixel with an APS-C CMOS sensor. The ISO of the camera range from 100 to 25600 which will give grain-free pictures even in low light. The D3400 expeeds 4 image processors and has 11-point autofocus which will increase the speed and give accurate pictures and burst photography. It supports full HD videos with manual control and selectable frame rates. It also offers NFC, WI-FI, and Bluetooth connections that will make the camera to control easily and transfer images wirelessly to other smart devices. The snap bridge application present in the camera will allow the smart devices to access the camera even if it is switched off. The camera supports RAW and JPEG image and has an LCD display. It also offers optical image stabilization. The camera is simple to use and easy to master since the guide mode application present in the camera helps to teach the ways to use it correctly.
Summary List of Best Nikon D3400 📷 Bundle Deals:
Nikon D3400 and Nikon D3300
The Nikon D3300 was replaced by the Nikon’s D3400. They both have almost the same features except for some, which are:
- The D3400 is lighter in weight than the D3300
- The ISO of the camera D3400 ranges from 100 to 25600 whereas, in D3300, it ranges from 100 to 12800
- The battery life of the D3400 is longer than that of D330’s. The D3400 can take 1200 shots whereas the D3300 can take 700 shots.
- Excellent image quality and has a compact body
- It has improved dynamic range and takes sharp JPEG images
- Quick startup and low shutter lag
- The camera is user-friendly and has outstanding battery life.
- Built-in Bluetooth, NFC, and WI-FI connections and also has excellent print quality
- The autofocus is fast and accurate
- Certain good features from D3300 was dropped
- The flash of the camera is weaker than its predecessor
- The features of snap bridge application are limited because of the lack of WI-FI
- The 11-point autofocus is not as good at tracking subjects
The Nikon D3400 is lightweight, portable, and suitable for any occasion. It ensures that the images shot always stay in focus. One can access the camera even if it is switched off by the snap bridge application present in it. The images automatically get uploaded in the Nikon Image Space.