Out of the DSLR’s producer by Nikon in its D5000 📷 series, the D5600 was the sixth. It is an APS-C sensor DSLR. The Nikon D5600 builds upon the prior cameras by adding Nikon’s snap bridge which will sync the photos to your phone automatically while taking the pictures. The snap bridge application present in the camera helps you to experience the live view.
The Nikon D5600 is a 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor DSLR. The camera is an extended version of Nikon D5500 with some advanced features. The Nikon D5600 offers only small changes from the D5500 which is Bluetooth connection and snap bridge application. The D5600 camera is easy to be controlled and the snap bridge application present in the camera allows the automated updates of the camera’s clock and GPS.
The Nikon D5600 is a 24.2-megapixel DX-Format C.MOS Sensor camera. The Nikon expeed 4 image processor that is approx 0.82x. There are only some features in D5600 which makes it different from D5500 It also offers 3.2’’1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle touchscreen which has the maximum video clip length of 1920 x 1080 which is 29 minutes, 59 seconds. The camera can record videos at 1080pixel at full HD continuously at 60 frames per second. The Nikon 5600 offers Bluetooth and WIFI connection with NFC. The snap bridge application in the camera makes it easy to be controlled. It also allows in auto-updating the camera’s clock and GPS. The builtin or stereo external mic support is adjustable.
Summary List of Best Nikon D5600 📷 Bundle Deals:
Nikon D5600 and Nikon D5500:
The Nikon D5600 is the successor to the Nikon D5500 camera. There are only some features in D5600 which makes it different from D5500. Those features are:
- The D5600’s body is heavier than that of the D5500
- The D5600 has more connectivity options such as NFC and Bluetooth while the D5500 only has WI-FI
- The D5600 has more battery life than the D5500. The D5600 can take 970 shots in one go whereas the D5500 can take only 820 shots in one go.
- It has an excellent image quality(HD) and comfortable to use
- Compact and lightweight body and well-built as an entry-level camera
- Has an excellent battery life
- Excellent dynamic range performance
- Fast buffer clearing and has time-lapse movies and stereo external mic
- The NFC function present in the camera makes it easier to pair with the android devices
- Doesn’t has that much improvement compared to the D5500
- Has shallow buffer depth when shooting RAW images even though the predecessor has improvements
- Offers only 95 percent coverage and doesn’t has a wide range
- Not environmentally sealed cameras because of which water and dust particles can be a problem while shooting. They are not all-weather cameras
The Nikon D5600 has relatively the same features of the D5500. There are only some minor improvements in the Nikon D5600 such as snap bridge, Bluetooth, NFS connections which helps in file transferring, GPS, etc.the camera is comfortable to use than other models with HD quality and is well-built as an entry-level. It has a solid auto face system that offers wireless transfers, has an optical viewfinder with an attractive price.