Check out the complete guide on Nikon D7500 Bundle Deals. The Nikon D7500 is an extended version of the Nikon D7200 DSLR with some extra features. The camera borrows its 20mp sensor from the D500 and has touchscreen capability which can be tilted. The camera is lightweight and has weather sealing.
The Nikon D7500 is the fourth camera in the Nikon’s D7000 lineup. The D7500 is a 20.9 megapixel CMOS sensor camera. The autofocus, image quality, video quality, etc of this camera are all excellent. The Nikon D7500 inherits many features of the D500 camera. The D7500 has an excellent ISO performance with a range of 100 to 51200. It gives the freedom to shoot detailed images even in harsh lighting conditions. The camera has 51-point autofocus which allows it to continuously shoot at a speed of approximately 8 frames per second, this camera is an epitome of fast-paced shooting.
The Nikon D7500 is a 20.9 megapixel single-lens digital CMOS sensor camera. It has both a snap bridge, Bluetooth, and wifi connection. The camera records up to 4K UDH at 30 frames per second. It offers a 3500FX multi-cam and 51-point autofocus system. It expeeds the image processing engine. The camera is durable and compact with a well-designed body. The ISO of D7500 ranges from 100 to 51200. The D7500 has the same sensor and processor of the D500 and also shares the same features as the D7200 and D500. The viewfinder present in this camera is optical.
Summary List of Best Nikon D7500 Bundle Deals:
Nikon D7500 and Nikon D500:
The Nikon D7500 borrows numerous features from the D500 including the 20.4-megapixel, speed 5 image processor, video recording capabilities, etc. but still there are some features that make both of them different.
- The D7500 is lighter in weight than the D500
- The D7500 camera can continuously take 8 frames per second whereas the D500 can take 10 frames per second
- Nikon D7500 and Nikon D7200
- The Nikon D7500 has replaced the Nikon D7200 with some extra features.
- The D7500 weighs less than the D7200
- The D7500 can continuously take 8 frames per second whereas the D7200 can take 6 frames per second
- Excellent image quality and dynamic range, same as D500
- The camera has a broader base ISO range than its predecessor
- Very fast and accurate autofocus and has a low shutter lag
- It has external mic and headphone jacks and offers zebra stripes for videography
- The camera is lightweight, smaller with a comfortable grip, better weather sealing, and better ISO button location
- The camera offers a tilting touchscreen display
- The D7500 offers only a single card slot
- The touchscreen offered by the Nikon D7500 is not as smooth as that of the other
- The tilt screen present in the camera does not rotate as much as others
- It does not offer UHS-11 card support
- It has a heavy 1.5x crop in 4K video recording
The Nikon D7500 camera records video in breath-taking detail. It helps the user to shoot smoothly and share the images with other devices with the help of a snap bridge application present. It automatically transfers the images to smart devices with the help of the WI-FI connection. The D7500 camera delivers accurate and outstanding performance with every shot.